Jaymie Mart - BARBADOS NATIONAL DOWNHILL TEAM - one of the most colourful and well loved athletes on the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup tour today.

Friday, February 22, 2008

TREK-Extreme Medics Racing team 2008.


Yea y'all!
Well, here you have it! For 2008 I will be racing alonside some of my oldest buddies on the racing circuit, under the Trek-Extreme Medics unbrella.
I'd like to take this opportunity to present my new team:
Manager: Mr Dan Jarvis. With a gob to match mine. For those of you who don't know Dan, you'll have heard him. He commentates at most of the World Cups! He is a total ledgend and responsible for sewing the seed and pushing me to ride for Barbados back in 2003. I was so stoked when Dan invited me to join the team. It's gonna be a fun season.
Rider DH: Petra Wiltshire. Pee one of my many big sisters on the racing circuit. We have crashed out/travelled and laughed our way through many a race over the years. Pee is an awesome rider. She is a 2 x World Masters and former Euro Champion. Pee has experience and wisdom running from her head through to her tyre.
RiderXC. Gemma Collins. I have never met Gemma, but I am sure sh'll have me roped into an XC race at some stage! Well, at least I hope she will!!
Our title sponsors include TREK BICYCLES and EXTREME Medics. We will also be promoting the Tara Llanes and riding with her logo on our backs. We do our damndest to raise money and awereness through various initiatives throughout the season...watch this space!
I'll be on board a sexy wee Trek sESSION 10, fully kitted up with the latest RockShox/Avid/sram componentry, wearing a custom made cyclejersey.com shirt (all black/pink and flowery!!)
The race line up for me includes:
Sea Otter Classic. April. California.
Maribor World Cup.
Andorra World Cup.
Fort William World Cup.
World Championships.
Schladming World Cup
Jersey Downtown.
Scottish Championships.
Keep your ears open. We're gonna blow your drums this season!! See ya on the trails.
Jim. X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats duck! that sounds like an awesome gig for the year! :)