Jaymie Mart - BARBADOS NATIONAL DOWNHILL TEAM - one of the most colourful and well loved athletes on the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup tour today.

Monday, February 02, 2009


Giddy up campers. Good news for 09, the love is all around this season. I am still on my TREK which is always a good thing, the best bike in the world, lightest and soon to be proven fastest in the world by the TREK Global riders. The other spot of good news is that I am sticking with FOX

The FOX and TREK families are the coolest families to be part of in MTB. With a hot looking bike that thas been developed with unreal attention detail and and amazing clothes, some excellent race support at selected races, and some amazing clothes, developed for function, and comfort, I know that I will be able to trust my equiptment, what else can a girl DH rider ask for? The rest is up to me!

Watch this space for some funky girls clothes and in the mean time, check out the FOX global site for my rider bio.

Jme. X

No comments: