Jaymie Mart - BARBADOS NATIONAL DOWNHILL TEAM - one of the most colourful and well loved athletes on the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup tour today.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter!

The Easter bunny brought me 1 egg! I ate it in a record time of sub 5 mins!! Yum yum, fatty bum bum!!

I've been pretty hectic of late. I spent the last few days of last week in Scotland with Greg, riding road and DH at Innerleithen in prep for next weeks SDA. The tracks were dry and fast and I feel really confident about the race. Let the games begin! The photo above is the sunset over the Silvery Tay, Fife, Scotland. Another fine reason to frequent!
This w.e. I was working down in London town. On Saturday I was at the Oxford/Cambridge boat race. It was wicked, jam packed and a great atmosphere (lots of chinos, deck shoes and Pimms!). I met up with Slim Joey and Frankie afterwards (two of my good surf friends from Aberdeen). We sat around, ate Joeys home made cookies, caught up then went for a mammoth feast in a cool wee Italian in Chelsea. Easter Sunday I worked at a running event in Twickenham and met James Cracknell OBE. He is an Olympic gold medalist rower and an amazing athlete. He rowed across the Atlantic, is one of the main faces of British Rowing and a generally a really nice guy...and to top it off, he cycled to the event on a massive swish carbon Scott (clipped in!) GOOD SKILLS!! Running miles then cycling home seemed effortless for this guy.

Kiss don't kill. J X

No comments: