Jaymie Mart - BARBADOS NATIONAL DOWNHILL TEAM - one of the most colourful and well loved athletes on the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup tour today.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Howdee,

Well then, firstly, welcome to my bog/blog, wooops, typo! It will soon be part of my new site which has been buisily set up by Fionn and Jilly-bean. You will be able to catch the ongoings of my racing by logging on to www.jaymiemart.com. Where would we be without your friends hu? The two jumping beans have been busy at work sorting out not just ma shizzel for next season but the shizzel for our new team. Its all top secret at the mo, if I told you, I'd have to fill you with babanna milk shake until you burst....so you'll just have to watch this space!

I am currently at the Griffiths mason helping out with stuff for next season. The plan for the next few days for Jill and I is to try and pretent we are D.I.Y queens. We are lining our team van with ply wood. Basically, we will be holding up sheets 10x4 for eeeeons while Fi drills and rivetts them to the walls of the van (a.k.a Tommy, the new Griffiths Racing fun bus). In reality, I'll be sipping wine, Jill will be providing the moral support and Fi will be working her ass off!!

In between all of that, we will all be embarking on a bit of straight line riding, with the occasional detour around the potholes of Wales in my fav get up, full lycra skins...mmm. We will frequent the go kart track for some sideways action at some point, still of course in fav get up....

I'll load up action shots as soon as they come in...because I can!! Oooo la la!

A big shout to Fi and Jill for taking the initiative to set this all up, as I am a complete ditz when it comes to anything to do with keyboards, mother boards, black boards, score boards, floor boards, running boards, skirting boards and sandwich boards....

Byseeee bye.
Jme x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WICKED SITE MART! So do you enjoy Gingerbread then? I enjoy gumdrops!!

Anonymous said...

Nice what will you come up with next??? TV show? Will send you some 'Minge' soon ;-) Joe x

Anonymous said...

As a son of the Caribbean, living in that proud archipelago, I am chuffed as I recognize Jaymie as another of similar ilk... she continues in Europe to enoble the Civilization that is the Caribbean.

Chester

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!!

Jaymie loving the site Greg told us if we support you we all get to date you seems fair to me. So anyway more importantly when you going to hook me up with some of your hot Glasgow girl friends there is allot of Buffman to go round ha ha. Ok well take it easy and MON THE VIBE!

Anonymous said...

Yeeeeeowwwwww girlie, so bloody stoked you lot are officially ganging up together - Team PARTY eh!!