Jaymie Mart - BARBADOS NATIONAL DOWNHILL TEAM - one of the most colourful and well loved athletes on the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup tour today.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Word up Folks.
I'm bloggin' in to spread the family love and welcome a new addition. No, there are sprogobaggins on the scene, not yet, unlucky for me, no sign of new family talent to introduce to the world of fun and bike sport!!! Tonight folks, my bro finally came to his senses and proposed to Miss Liz Barnpot, my soon to be sister in law. They will make the coolest hubby-wife combo ever to set foot on the planet we call earth.

Congratulations to you both. We all at #10 are getting the beers in, BIG TIME! In the morning, I will assess my clothing situation and will drag out and dust off my cowgirl hat and boots in preperagtion for the big day! Hee hee hee.

Welcome to the family Liz.
P.S.....Take closer look at the photo, are you sure you want to marry an man who sits in bins and eats plants whilst trying to immitate Jimmy Saville??!!!
Course you do he is a Mart: Crazy like a coconut! Just for the record, he doesn't always wear that wig, oh no, he has a whole stash of em!! Just call him the FONZ....Smoooth!! XXX

No comments: