Jaymie Mart - BARBADOS NATIONAL DOWNHILL TEAM - one of the most colourful and well loved athletes on the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup tour today.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Reef inspection!

Last night, a few of us were meant to be going sea fishing, but that fell through and we ended up on a little resort island call Young Island which is just opposite mainland St Vincent. Lets just say the cocktails were wicked, the rum kicked me hard!! Its an awesome place, typical idyllic Caribbean style!

Today I had the pleasure of going out with my cousins dive master from the indigo dive center on a glass bottomed boat to check out a few of the local reefs. I've had a bad experience with scuba in the past, so just snorkel now..but hey, it was cool out there today. I saw loads of weird n wonderful shizzel, squirrel fish, trumpet fish and loads of others, wish I know their names!! We also saw an iguana perching in a tree and a few crazy big birds swooping in and catching fish, it was breaths taking.
Its been a long day, I think the constant buzzin around in the heat is catching up with me as I passed out for a long while this arvo and am feeling totally wacked! Early night in for me!










Peace out peeps. X

No comments: