Jaymie Mart - BARBADOS NATIONAL DOWNHILL TEAM - one of the most colourful and well loved athletes on the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup tour today.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Working Gal!

Days on earth....9619...and counting!!
Days laughing...all of em!!

I've started my new job, and it is wicked!! So far so cool! I got to go to a rugby match on Saturday, it was Leicester Tigers v Northampton, and the atmos was live. I found out after the match that an old friend of mine from home plays for the team! I've been in Londonsville for the past week-ish, and I'm feelin the love! This town, rocks! I've managed to pack in loads in between work and info overload, and have spent the past week tarding out with friends in the cool sub-burbs.

I've not been doing anything active apart from stretching and basic stuff in my hotel and the occasional jog, so am totally looking forward to playing hockey later on in the week and letting loose at the weekend n letting loose!

The good news is, the UCI W.C Circuit has picked up Nissan as an official sponsor. The series will be fully televised again for the season. That means 6 x 30 mins programmes of the best live riding in the world. Its good news for the sport, our sponsors and folks who want to keep up with the season from the comfort of there arm chairs!!

Not much to repo really! Ciao munkeeys. X

P.S....Why didn't the lobster give to charity? Because it was shellfish! Ouch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new site looks great buddy! Nicely done. Hope you are enjoying being a working gal now. such a wicked job. Were all stoked for ya.
And for Nissan to be covering the WC's. Yeah corporate sponsors!!!!!!