Jaymie Mart - BARBADOS NATIONAL DOWNHILL TEAM - one of the most colourful and well loved athletes on the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup tour today.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Day 2 in the Baiona mad hooosee



Hey....
Not gonna write much..but thought that I'd post a few photos. Today was a busy one considering we had no practice! We just had course inspection and rego. The course s MENTAL! Quite a lot has changed from last year, there are LOADS of massive jumps on course!! SCARY massive jumps! They have removed the infamous Vigo rock slab and routed us round a crazy rock section...its a short blast not to dissimilar to Dunkeld, so I'm not phased!
The 4x is nuts....majorly MTB-esk, no hint of smooth BMX style stuff, so the MTBers are lovin it and the BMXers are NOT!!
I've caught up with Buhly and loads of other crazy cats! Tonight we had T at ours, Chez Griffiths Racing....Buhly ended up tripping over her feet n throwing her wine away...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! And I shimmied across the rooftop of our apartment to spy on our neighbours who keep making strange noises......mmmmmm....sus!! Gotta love it!

Short but sweet....I'm off to get some beauty sleep and wisper sweet nothings to my lovely boyfriend Greg who is home and not here with me....and I'm missing him!

Good night all!

No comments: