Jaymie Mart - BARBADOS NATIONAL DOWNHILL TEAM - one of the most colourful and well loved athletes on the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup tour today.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

En route to Espania....

Its nearly 12pm. I'm in Stansted airport blowing rasberries at the annoying old fart who instsits on driving is crappy golf buggy lookalikee baggage towing cart (fully equipt with orange flashing light) round and round the area where people are trying to sleep!!

I landed here after a wierd day, a four hour driving lesson and an LGV test which ended miserably after an encounter with a bleeding tree?!

Anyway. I've got 7 hours to go before I head to the warmer climate of sunny Vigo for the first round of the World Cups! I can not wait...picture an excited 5 year old on Christmas eve and double the giddy factor!!

I'll put updates on as often as possible!

Watch this space MARMALADE face. XXXX

No comments: